I love free food. Send me a BOGO coupon in the mail or advertise a good deal that you’re running on Facebook or Instagram, and I’m there. Because I love to eat out, for as cheap as possible.
Downloading an app takes a little more effort on my part, but if there’s a free trade off, then I just might do it.
Here are 10 restaurant apps to download that’ll reward you with free food…
- Baja Fresh: download the app to get a free taco with any purchase.
- BJ’s: don’t go to BJ’s again without this app! After you download and sign up for an account, you will get a free mini pizookie. The app also allows you to earn points to redeem for deals. (If you don’t know what a pizookie is, well let me just say… it’s one of the best desserts out there if you love hot cookies and ice cream.)
- Chick-fil-A One: you don’t get free food the minute you download this app, but you will earn free food or desserts periodically as you use or open the app. Some will just appear randomly, others you can earn by placing orders through the app.
- Chili’s: you’ll get free chips and salsa within 48 hours of downloading this one. Can’t beat those Chili’s chips!
- Krispie Kreme: download their app for a free hot glazed doughnut and a treat on your birthday. Earn points for free stuff for each purchase you make as well.
- McDonald’s: once you sign up for their app, you will get weekly deals on free food. In the past, the deals have been something like a free McFlurry with any purchase, BOGO deals or free french fries with any purchase.
- Quiznos: want a cheap lunch? Get a free small sub or gyro flatbread with any purchase after you download the Toasty Points Loyalty App.
- TGI Fridays: get a free appetizer or dessert when you download their app.
- Baskin-Robbins: you will get a free scoop of ice cream for downloading their app, plus access to coupons and promotions throughout the year.
- Chipotle: who wants FREE dip at Chipotle? Download the app by 4/15/18 and you’ll get free guacamole or queso on your next visit.
There you have it. 10 apps to download that will give you breakfast, lunch, dinner, appetizers and/or desserts for FREE!
Found this Helpful? Why Not Share?
We have a small favor to ask…
The WOT is an online reputation service, that provides crowdsourced reviews of websites.
While The Money Manual is a new site, because of the website’s previous owners, we have a low WOT score.
We are asking our readers to share their honest feedback for how we are doing by heading to WOT and rating The Money Manual. It will only take a minute, we promise. Thank you!