- #DearBernadebtJoy: Should I Pay Off My Mortgage While I’m In Debt? (Read More...)
- Couple Put $4K Honeymoon On A Credit Card. It Was A Wake Up Call And Now They’re Tackling $145K In Debt (Read More...)
- Finally Become Debt Free In 2020 By Doing These 6 Things (Read More...)
- 4 Very Different Strategies For Paying Off Debt From Someone Who Paid Off $81,000 (Read More...)
- Is Paying Off Debt Worth The #FOMO? (Read More...)
While we dream of Pinterest-worthy living rooms and a two-stall garage, don’t forget that homeownership is a major expense. The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development estimates 12 million households spend more than 50% of their annual income on housing alone. How can you save up for a down payment when you are trying to clean up your debt? Here’s our expert advice.