Memorial day is for barbecues, pool parties, beach volleyball, boating and of course, shopping! Because there is no American tradition quite like Memorial Day sales.
Whether you’re planning to spend the day outdoors or in, here are some of the best Memorial Day sales you don’t want to miss online.
Clothing and Accessories
- BaubleBar: Up to 70% off sale items from May 24 through May 28
- Gap: 50% off every single thing from May 19 through May 26. Take an extra 20% off online orders plus free shipping with code PARTY
- Old Navy: 50% off all tees, tanks, shorts, swim, and dresses from May 25 through May 28
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: Up to 50% off sitewide
- New Balance: 15% off entire purchase + free shipping w/ code MEMORIAL15 until 5/29
- Hotels.com: Save up to 40% off + an extra 10% off with code AMERICA, when you book between May 21 and May 25. Book through Ebates to earn 8% cash back!
- Cheapflightfares.com: One-way domestic flights as low as $53, departing now through May 30.
- Best Buy: Up to 40% off appliances
- Home Depot: Up to 40% off appliances through 5/30
- Maytag: Now through June 6, celebrate May is Maytag Month with huge rebates:
- Receive up to a $700 rebate by mail with purchase of select kitchen and laundry appliances
- Receive up to a $600 prepaid card by mail with purchase of select kitchen appliances
- Receive a $50 or $100 rebate by mail with purchase of a washer-dryer set
- Sears: Up to 40% off select appliances and 50% off Kenmore Elite washer and dryer sets
Furniture and Home Decor
- Pier 1 Imports: Up to 30% off living room seating, 20% off bedding, 20% off outdoor furniture and more!
- Ashley Furniture: Up to 35% off sitewide + an extra 15% off with code FREEDOM15 through 5/29
- Overstock: Up to 70% off
- Target: Up to 30% off home and patio + an extra 15% off online with code HERO
- Birch Lane: 15% off + free shipping with code BLUESKIES from May 24 through May 30
Illustration: Laura Caseley For The Money Manual
Found this Helpful? Why Not Share?
We have a small favor to ask…
The WOT is an online reputation service, that provides crowdsourced reviews of websites.
While The Money Manual is a new site, because of the website’s previous owners, we have a low WOT score.
We are asking our readers to share their honest feedback for how we are doing by heading to WOT and rating The Money Manual. It will only take a minute, we promise. Thank you!