Sign-up for our newsletter and join us on our mission to save as much money as possible!
Remote work is no longer a trend or extra job perk. It’s now an acceptable, respected way of life and more and more people are searching for and getting hired for remote jobs every day.
What’s better than working flexible hours, working where you want, and wearing whatever you want because nobody can see you? (Unless you’ve got that morning Skype call.)
There are thousands of job listings out there and unfortunately, you can waste a lot of time applying for jobs that you will never hear back from. So we decided to narrow down a few trusted websites that you can turn to for finding qualified remote work.
But first, here are the some reliable, fast-growing remote jobs and companies hiring in 2018 that you need to look out for!
Careers in remote work
According to FlexJobs, 5 of the fastest-growing remote career opportunities are in the following industries:
- Therapy (counselor, social worker, rehab coordinator)
- Virtual Administration (executive assistant, virtual receptionist)
- Client Services (account rep, client manager)
- Tutoring (ESL, English)
- State and Local Government (HR director, program coordinator, administrative assistant)
And within these industries (and many others) there are hundreds of companies that hire for remote work. Some of these top-ranked companies for 2018 include:
- Working Solutions
- United Health Group
And many more!
Finding the perfect job for you
Now that you’ve got an idea of companies that are hiring this year, don’t waste all your time going back and forth checking their websites. Let these job-posting sites do all the work for you.
Put in your job search information and these sites will compile the available jobs and companies that match what you’re looking for.
The websites we trust:
- FlexJobs has over 50 career categories and screen all jobs before posting, so you don’t have to worry about scams.
- remote.co makes it easy to search and narrow down specific jobs. They offer a wide variety of jobs including customer service, HR, design, development, account management, marketing coordinator, etc.
- Working Nomads will send you daily or weekly job postings so you don’t have to check the website, and you’ll always know when the best jobs first become available.
- Upwork is popular for freelance gigs and has a variety of job listings from online transcription, to writing and editing, app development and design, and so much more.
- freelancer.com claims to be the largest freelancing and crowdsourcing marketplace, connecting over 27 million people and jobs from over 247 countries and territories. You can find just about any job listing on this site.
- TaskRabbit is an excellent website for connecting with and listing yourself as a freelance handyman, mover, assemblyman/woman, and other physical tasks. However, they also have virtual jobs such as web design.
Whether you are in between jobs, wanting to make some extra cash off the clock, or looking for a new job altogether, a remote job might be your ticket. Use these resources and tips to help you find the perfect match.
We aren’t done helping you make and save money! Swipe for lot’s of ways to connect with us so you never miss a single one of our money tips or tricks. Your wallet will thank you.
Sign-up for our Newsletter and get The Money Manual’s proven money making and saving tips and tricks directly in your inbox.
Like us on Facebook so you never miss a single hack for making and saving money ever again.
In need of some daily motivation to get your finances on track (who isn’t)?
Follow us on Instagram.Follow on Instagram
Join our community “Let’s Talk About Debt” for support and expert help around all things debt.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for money saving app reviews brought to you by our editors.